For best results, grind your beans just prior to brewing.
- Use a high quality coffee maker or French Press. Clean your coffee maker frequently to make sure there is no residue from previous usage.
- Use cold water only, preferably filtered.
- Start with one level tablespoon for every 6 ounces of water. Adjust this to your taste.
- Remove the carafe from the heat as soon as it completes the brewing cycle
- It is best not to reheat or boil coffee
Preparing our Coffee as Espresso: many folks think that you need to have an "espresso roasted" coffee to prepare a cup of expresso. Espresso is a brewing process and if ground properly for your espresso machine Konaloha coffee makes a wonderful cup of espresso.