[Grade A] Hawaiian Vanilla Beans
Our vanilla beans are bursting with flavor and carefully packaged in a sealed tube to retain optimal moisture content
About our Vanilla Beans
- The vanilla planifolia variety is often referred to as Madagascar or Bourbon Vanilla but these beans have new unique characteristics attributed to its cultivation in Hawaii now
- This is the variety of vanilla most frequently used in baking, ice cream etc.
- Strongly aromatic and contributes warm floral complex notes to any recipe.
- Hand cured to produce plump, oily beans with high vanillin content
- Can be used to create your own vanilla extract
A review on yelp from the local restaurant Lava Java that uses our vanilla beans:
"The grand finale was the Hawaiian vanilla crème brûlée which was AMAZING!”